Friday 1 October 2010

Wedding Dress Update...

Well there I was, just going about my day as usual when I happened to log in to my emails and found a quite unexpected email from Ann at Your Bridal Wear.

The email read that my dress had been dispatched......I nearly choked on my own saliva (sorry, I realise that isn't the most pleasant description in the world!) as I flipped through my calender marked with an expectant dress delivery date of the 23rd October (7 weeks exactly).

I have to say I am overjoyed that my dress has arrived earlier then stated! It has me all in a whirl of excitement at the moment!

The email from Ann included a DHL tracking number which was very useful let me tell you! I think I have spent the majority of the day 'popping' onto the tracker, following my parcel from Wrexham (Wales I think??) through Manchester to my little city of Norwich and then onto my address in the deep East!!

Now all I have to do is pick it up from my neighbours (a neighbour signed for me) and proceed to rip it open, and of course try it on!!

Excited is not the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment